The STCA Earthdog Chair is appointed for a one year term by the Board at the Annual After Dinner Meeting
• Promotes and encourages the sport of Earthdog tests and of hunting.
• Keeps up-to-date on the sport of Earthdog tests and of hunting.
• The Chairman will make decisions for the STCA regarding Earthdog issues and voting with the AKC, and will report actions back to the STCA. (Motion passed 10/3/03)
• An Earthdog class may be offered in conjunction with the National Specialties. Winner of this class at MCKC will be eligible to compete in the Best of Breed. Permission from the local kennel club hosting may be needed.
• The Earthdog class is treated as a "non regular class" except the dog must have a title in Earthdog to compete. The requirements are that dog must be intact, groomed and AKC registered as well as a title.
Board Approved: October 4, 2001
Revised: December 26, 2003
Revised: February 22, 2014
Copyright 2018 Scottish Terrier Club of America. Information and images may not be reproduced or used without prior authorization from the STCA.